Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let Me Take Your Picture...

We did some family pics this last weekend. LOTS of fun! The kids were running around like there is no tomorrow, sat still a few times. Didn't get NEAR as muddy as I thought they would, FUN... LOVED IT! I can't wait for the pics to be done and be able to look through them. A friend of mine took them as she is looking at starting her own business and I have to say she was amazing! The three boys NEVER seemed to stress her out! Regina I APPLAUD you!!!!

Well.. Trace has a camera ( a V-tech one) that he can take pics on). So as I am sitting here and checking facebook and prepping for my meeting tomorrow all I hear from Trace is...
"Ok Now sit togeder on the couch, and put your arms around each other and act like you love each other" "Ok now stay there.. don't move.. say Cheese!!!"
Then from the twins in unison "CHEEEESE... CLICK!"

For all of you that read this, or know me ... I have a friend. She and I are in the same... um situation?!? So to speak... she is also a mom of a little boy (who is only a few weeks older than Trace) and a set of boy twins (5 days older than my twins...) I am trying to get her to guest write on here for me. Lets just say she has some table crackin good stories... and is also an amazing momma!!! She keeps me sane that is for sure! I am blessed to have many good friends who listen, help and just are there for me! And of course my mom... no words to describe her, couldn't have done this last year without her!

1 comment:

  1. I bet Trace could get some amazing photos for you all sitting together! LOL

    I had a blast! It was my pleasure doing photos for you :)

    Reg

    ReplyDelete