Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chicken Mouse

Last night was leftovers night in our house, or empty the fridge night. The boys chose to have chicken nuggets which they love. As I am pulling all leftovers onto the counter Kyle asks me what is for dinner...to which Canaan starts his reply "chicken mouse" .... I didn't really hear him the first time. Kyle is still asking me what is for dinner and now Canaan is screaming "CHICKEN MOUSE DADDY".

Kyle and I just look at him... What? Did he really just say that? Kyle then asks me what the boys are having... well.. it just so happens that the nuggets that we have for the boys are in the shape of mickey MOUSE ears... hence the chicken mouse.

Well I thought it as the cutest thing, so we had to phone Granny who is in Edmonton and have her ask him what is for dinner... of course being Canaan he performed and said "chicken Mouse Granny". Too cute!

Today as we were driving home from a birthday party I asked the boys what they wanted for lunch, I got on noooonles, one peanut butter jemmy, and one Chicken Mouse... hmmmm I translated as grilled cheese for all! I have to say I am loving that the boys are chatting more and that we are understanding them! And I LOVE the things that are coming out of their mouths!

No comments:

Post a Comment