Wednesday, June 13, 2012

STOP THIEF!!!

Trace... special little man. Seems he is also a bit sneaky! Two weeks ago he came home with a mini pterodactyl in his pocket after pre-school. When asked he told me he borrowed it. We brought it back the next class.

Today as we pulled into a friends house I noticed he had a mini my Little Pony. Awesome. Again when asked he informed me that he borrowed it from pre-school. I informed him that it is only borrowing if you ask the teachers permission to take it home. That what he had infact done is called stealing.

While at this friends house today I notice him eye up the change on her counter. Really!!! That is all I could think. But the minute I started to talk to him about how it wasn't his and how he needed to leave it there as it belonged to his friends he kinda glazed over, man style. After we left, unloaded at home and got the twins down for their nap I noticed that Trace was emptying his pockets into the piggy bank he got for his birthday a few years ago. I asked him where he got the money and if it was Jen's... yup it was. Awesome.... all I could think was that little thief.. .seems as though I will have my hands full with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment