Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Case of the Missing Cheese...

So last night I had a Lia Sophia Jewellery party (awesome stuff by the way) and after everyone had left and mom and I started the clean up I walked over to coffee table to get the cheese plate... and the Chunk of Jalapeno Havarti was missing...

All I could think was, well... Trace is asleep, Jaxon and Canaan can't get out of their rooms and they are asleep, Kyle is gone, Dad is downstairs, and mom is doing dishes. Now unless someone went and pocketed the cheese on the way out as a parting gift I couldn't think of who else would take it. And yes I checked the fridge to see if it was in there already put away.

Then I look and see beside the cheese plate, laying on the floor pretending to be asleep is... yup Whiskey!!! My 90 lb Black Lab Shepard Cross. So I call his name, he refuses to open his eyes, yet from body language he is looking a little tense. I walk over to him and sit down and just stare at him. "Whiskey" I say with a very stern voice as I pick up the cheese tray... "What did you do???" To which he begins the looking game. And I know in his head he is thinking... "If I refuse to look at her I cannot get in trouble... well maybe a quick.. SHOOT she is still looking at me... hmmm maybe if I give her these eyes ... CRAP they aren't working either. Maybe I can get up and walk downstairs and she won't notice." Yes my Dog ate the cheese... the LARGE chunk of Jalapeno Havarti.

No comments:

Post a Comment