Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vampire??

Well yesterday was an umm interesting day to say the least. It started well with my run in the morning.. followed by the boys sleeping past 6am which is always nice. I had a lot to do... the neighbor girls came over before school and although I forgot they were coming it was a big help. They distracted the boys while I made 2 dozen Enchiladas for my dad's birthday.

Once that was done I packed them off to school and packed my kids in the car with the promise of a smoooothie. Oh ya! Distraction in the car is sometimes key when you have errands to finish. Off to Booster Juice we went got one big smooth and put it in three separate Booster juice mini cups. Awesome..straws in the car.. great. After making kids promise to keep straws in cups off we went. I was to pick up some stuff from consignment and drop off some of my stuff for her to sell. Boys did sooo well with cups, or so I thought. Canaan who now sits in the back of the van seemed to be doing something to the side of his cup.. no idea. We get to our destination, they all yell ALL DONE MOMMY.. I therefore take empty cups before I run my stuff into the house. I then run back to car and we head home. Mission accomplished! I was so terribly proud of my boys. Very limited smoothie on their clothes and all seemed well. Or so I thought...

Get to the house and throw cups away.. pick up Canaan's cup and it proceeds to dump the remaining bit ALL over me... I look and there is a thumb sized hole in the side of the cup.. turns out when smoothy gets stuck in straw... must bite hole in side of cup and SUCK OUT the remains of the smoothie through the side of the cup... hence Vampire... guess that is what I get for reading the Twilight Series while pregnant with them...

Rest of the day was also crazy... locked myself in my room for a self proclaimed TIME OUT.. then loaded kids into car once again for a trip to Abbotsford to hang with The Oma and some cousins and celebrate my Daddy's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment