Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No More High Chairs.... sigh.

Well, that's it. Twins now prefer to sit in regular seats... it is the end of an ear. They have been in booster seats with Trays for the last year as I was done with big bulky high chairs. But they REFUSE to sit in them now. Well lets be honest, they refuse to sit in anything. As I was leaving the house last night to go to a Tupperware party I could hear Kyle yelling "JAXON sit in your seat RIGHT NOW" At least I am not the only one frustrated with it. But HOW does one get a stubborn 2 year to sit still in a seat... let alone 2 stubborn 2 year olds?

Gone are the days of family dinner, now it is hurry one of us needs to eat quick so we can chase the twins around and make them sit down. Now instead of one sticky chair from their hands all over it while they are eating we will have 8 sticky chairs... as they like to try every one out.. sometimes all in one meal.

Gone are the days of keeping them in their seats until we are done, they just excuse themselves... I remember when Trace started this (at 19 months so a lot earlier) and man I was very free spirited... aw just let him go. He will come back and eat when he is hungry... I just can't do that times 2... I dread every meal. I dread summer when my neighbors will really hear me yell...

No comments:

Post a Comment