Monday, February 20, 2012

But I Want to Sleep in His Bed!!!!

Lately the twins have had some trouble going to sleep in their own beds... it is driving me crazy!!

I can go in every 5 minutes and all bedding is off the bed and they are both in one bed. Usually Canaan's. Last night we went in and checked on the boys before we went to bed. And for the second time (the first being when they were sick) we found Jaxon at the end of Canaan's bed all cuddled under the blankets. It had to be the sweetest end to the day.

We are also working at putting Trace to bed to bed with no light, ya he currently falls asleep with his main light on in his room We have had the big conserving energy talk, and he still wakes up through the night and turns it back on. Yes at least he puts himself back to sleep but that darn light is on.

Well the last few nights I have resorted to duct taping the light off, and still in desperation he will sometimes pry it off. Ideas anyone?

Ahh kids! Somedays i am still in wonder that I have a voice, I have to raise it above the noise of three boys!!! Thank goodness now we are officially done havi kids!  I love what I have, am thankful daily for the crazyness thrown at me and am in awe of my husband, and parents who endure it all with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment