Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kid Swap.......

Unloading.. MAN it feels good! brought like 6 bags and 6 boxes.. plus other stuff to the swap today. My van was PACKED to the top, you couldn't see out the back window. I had all the carseats out and my seats folded into the floor... on the way home there was FLOOR SPACE! Oh ya! Got rid of my jogging stroller (although it makes me sad it wen to an awesome lady with 3 week old twin girls..), LOTS of clothes, toys, some bedding. Donated lots of stuff. Just felt good... the end of an era. No more little babies. First Kyle gets.. umm snipped and now getting rid of more stuff.

As each person takes on of your treasures it is a sad yet super happy moment. You get the awful mom that totally low balls all your Mexx and Baby Gap stuff... which ya so you might have overpriced.. but if she had been somewhat reasonable she might have offered you something that didn't make you spit your coffee out of your nose.

I found a few treasures too.. Thomas rain boots, a Gap windbreaker with liner, some cute hoodies and pjs for the kids! Man I love swap meets! Plus I was away from the kids for the day and my wonderful mom came out and helped! Score times 2!!!!!!

Tomorrow... bday party number 2 this year.... kid birthday season seems to be starting EARLIER every year!!! AHHHH... it will be 3 a month until Nov.. then we get a month break! I think I will start buying a gift every few days so when June comes and we have 10 bdays in 2 weeks I am prepared!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment