Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cough cough.. oops... dorry Mommy...

So the fake burping has started in our house. I guess I could blame myself. I know the rest of my family will... I am not a farter AT ALL... that I swear by.. but when it comes to belching I have to say I am better than most males. Am I proud of it.. well maybe a little.

Canaan has started fake burping lately (which sounds more like a cough) and then apologizing afterwards. Is it strange that I find it the funniest thing in the world? And that once I laugh the other 2 start in on it as well? Every time.. makes me giggle.. the kid is taking after mom... I would WAY rather have that then the farts!!!

So if any of you people reading are my close friends... and you decide to bravely have the family over for dinner, and one of the three fake burps at the table... be thankful he at least excuses himself afterwards!

In the car is a whole other story! The car is FULL of sneezing noises! I get three boys in the back yelling AHHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOO oops... dorry mommy. Followed sometimes by a raspberry type noise and an ahhhh at the end. I swear... I love my boys and the silly things they do. Even if other people don't always get it. And even if they are pulling up beside me in traffic and looking at me like I am some strange person laughing by myself in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment