Thursday, February 16, 2012

First Week Home

So First week home has come and gone... I MADE IT! I was spoiled last week and spent some time in the sun with my Grama, it was bliss... absolutely perfect! I relaxed by the pool, read a lot and shopped...

I got home Friday late, and after some terrible news looked forward to holding my boys Saturday morning. Turns out not only did I get hugs but also found out that the boys were getting their last 2 molars. And so began this crazy week. Lots of tears, lots of laughter, lots of memories chatted about, a million hugs and kisses, ummm just a bit of yelling... lots of toy throwing, wrestling and pushing. I am happy to be home with my family but a part of me still wants to be relaxing by the pool, swimming laps, reading books... and of courses shopping!!!

Kyle and I are going on our V date tonight, I am so excited to spend some time with my hubby. This has been a busy week!!! Thought I would ask... anyone out there know how to stop little men from throwing EVERYTHING??? Cars, trains, little people (as in the toys), books... I don't know how many times I restocked out book shelves!

Our big accomplishment this week.... TWO ... count them TWO outings... NO STROLLER with the twins!!! And one was even me and ALL THREE BOYS!!! They are growing up... I am excited for it and at the same time ...somebody stop them from growing... they are talking so much more.. don't know if I can handle three boys talking back to me... AHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment