Thursday, February 9, 2012

Skype????

As some of you know, I have been away this week... YES! Away from the kids and rest of my family. I am in Palm Springs spending some time with my Grama, shopping, eating out and having fun! Relaxing by the pool, doing laps and more shopping and eating!

Well I thought it would be nice if I brought my computer along and skyped with the kids... So we set it up, dial them and yipeee I see the kidlets! There is madness on the other end, lots of MOMMMMMY, How you doin mommy? Hi Mommy!!! And other little sayings. Kyle and my mom were trying to control them but between Jaxon yelling for me, Trace trying to tell a story and Canaan trying to make out with the screen lets just say it was a disaster. So why not try it the next night. The kids moved around so much that my screen kept blacking out or freezing. Again disaster!

Moral of the story.... feel very blessed when you are on vacation to be sitting on the quiet side of Skype.

1 comment:

  1. Tara, I liked reading this entry. I can totally imagine the chaos. When I had just one two and a half year old on my lap and tried to skype, it was hard.

    ReplyDelete