Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Book Shelf Game

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.... AGAIN... please someone put me out of my misery. I leave the room for 2 minutes, hear a HUGE ruckus and head back in to fine... yes every kids book taken off the kids book shelf. I am not talking about 10 or 20.... I mean like over 50. Maybe even 1000.. or at least that is what it feels like. There are cars EVERYWHERE (I heard them chucking them around while I was cleaning up breakfast) And the ENTIRE contents of the kitchen are on the ground. I am going to loose it. I have no patience left in me they have used it all up and it isn't even nap time.

To top it off two nights ago I thought that one of the kids swallowed a metal marble from one of Trace's toys (that we keep locked in his room) I had been talking to Canaan when I realized something was in his mouth. So I asked him to spit it out.. yup metal marble. AWESOME. So I go and count them... I only found 4, and you betcha we had 5 the day before. So I have spent the last 2 days digging through poopy diapers to look for the other one. Today after I cleaned up books for the second time, and the cars and the kitchen (I don't know why I bother), well I realized Canaan had something in his mouth... so I asked him to spit it out...out pops the 5th metal marble... Where the HECK was it hiding... ah well.. no more poop digging...

Oh and another ps.. as I am typing this Jaxon is sitting nicely on the stool next to me, Canaan has pulled him off, Jaxon slammed him chin on the counter and they are currently beating each other up... awesome...

1 comment:

  1. I know this game. It's no fun for the mommies.

    ReplyDelete