Monday, January 23, 2012

A Weekend????

Well the twins officially let themselves out of their room whenever they feel like it. For both of them that was 6am Saturday morning, and the same for Sunday with a few through the night door openings from Jaxon. We were always greeted with a "HI HOW YOU DOING DADDY?" And trust me at 3am we are NOT doing well... So a weekend of rest we did not have. Ah well... when they are older I will be begging them to wake up!
Took all three boys to church Sunday and my shy boy Trace actually went to Sunday School!!! HEAVEN! Man I was happy! Twins get to move up to the pre preschool room instead of the nursery too. I actually got to sit by myself for just under and hour and listen to the sermon and drink my coffee while my boys were looked after.
Sunday afternoon was followed by SUPER short naps due to a million poops. And many rounds of the bookshelf game. Although I might have found a solution, Canaan was not allowed to go and sit down for dinner until he picked up all 1000 books himself! My goal this week is to make the kids tidy up themselves more no matter how long it takes them. Lets see how that turns out.
Oh and mom challenged me to go a month without yelling and instead whisper to make the kids pay attention.. it will be the hardest 50 bucks I have ever earned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tara! I feel for you! But I have to say, your boys are so awesome! This is definitely one of those days that I would bring you Starbucks had you been just a little closer!!

    ReplyDelete