Friday, January 27, 2012

My First Post About Puke... yup... really....

Decided today was a good day for Costco. So Granny dressed the twins, we all got ready, loaded them in the van and off we went! Parked, unloaded kids, (twins in stroller, Trace running around) and headed in. Jaxon and Canaan did not enjoy the shopping portion too much but knew we would be getting hot dogs afterwards.

After paying Trace came with me to grab the dogs, pops and fries. He always pays! Such a gentleman that little dude is! We sit down, everything is going awesome. Trace dumps his FULL drink on the floor but other than that... and fry grease in Canaan's hair from Jaxon we are heading home in amazing shape!

We get the kids and costco purchases unloaded, relax a bit upstairs. Canaan is sitting next to me.. flipping through a book and just chilling when he makes this strange coughing sound.... a light switched on and I raced him to the sink and yup puked .... I blame the hot dogs... Have I ever mentioned how much I hate cleaning up puke?? Thank goodness there has been nothing since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment