Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ready... Set... Round 2 Here We Go!!!!!

Yup Jaxon's turn.. enough said??? Yup I think so! Slept beside his bed last night and therefor don't have to wash any sheets! Yea... if we can celebrate that??

Trace still going strong and doing awesome. HOPING and PRAYING he doesn't get anything.

In other news, t minus 6 sleeps until I head to Palm Springs to visit my Grama! So excited!

Trace has taken to putting his blocks (the ones the have little spikes that all fit together) on his feed stacked about three high. He looks like Geisha (well the shoes and how he walks does) but he slides around on them with something from his ride on toy strapped to his back. "mommy that is my JET PACK" He slides and uh glides?? all over the kitchen floor. I can always count on him to put a smile on my face when I haven't gotten any sleep and feel like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment