Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pre-School Girlfriend

Well in November Trace informed me that his best friend at pre-school was Cameron... or so I thought. Turns out Cameron is actually Camryn. A very sweet, curly haired, blue eyed little blond girl. All he talks about is her, they play together during class, sit together in circle time and I was told he even rubbed her back during circle time when she was upset. In December Camryn went on a vacation and was not there.... the teachers informed that Trace would walk into class and look around like "what is the point Camryn isn't here". I was lucky enough to meet her mom and chat about the little friendship.. turns out all Camryn does is go home and talk about Trace, and looks forward to seeing him every class. She talked about him to her grandparents the entire vacation and was pretty excited to see him in January.... ahhhhhh he is starting just as early as him momma! My first "boyfriend" was in pre school as well!!!!

Well lets hope the twins start a little later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank goodness its mutual! So cute

    I professed my love to the guy I liked in kindgergarten and he said he loved someone else, harsh. My mom says to this day she had a hard time not pulling the car over and whooping that boys ass!

    ReplyDelete