Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Really??? You have GOT to be Kidding me!!!

Trace had pre school today... and as per usual on a Tuesday I took the twins with me. Went to the states for some gas, headed to London Drugs for door knobs so they could no longer get out of their room in the middle of the night. THEN we headed to Indigo Book Store to play with toys and read some books.

I thought... no stroller, lets do this they need practice! All went well, even walking to the bathroom at Starbucks to change a diaper! I was soooo proud.

On our way out they pressed the handicap button as well all held hands and walked out, me with my head held high... look at how well behaved my boys are acting... they are AWESOME! We get to the car and I todd Jaxon in, start belting in Canaan while Jaxon climbs all over the car. I have also placed my diaper bag in the car... shut the door and walk around to the other side. Jaxon is in the passenger seat... (anyone see where this is going yet?). As I walk around the back of the van I hear... "CLICK" ... and think WHAT.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! My KEYS are in the car... and Jaxon has just locked me out. CRAP! So I put on my happy face and laugh as I look at Jaxon... try the door but of course.. it is locked. I look at him, bat my eyes, smile and say... " Oh silly Jaxon can you press that button again? No sweatpea not that one... the one right next to it." "PLEEEEAASE" and lo and behold, I hear a "CLICK" I fling the door open hug my kiddo and put him in his seat. Crisis adverted!

What a morning... totally thought I was going to have to call someone to open my car, or bring spare keys. NEVER again will I be doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment