Monday, January 30, 2012

Not the End of the Story....

Last post was about puke... and sorry to say this one might be a little too... and maybe not as amusing as the other. Poor Canaan decided that he was going to puke 16 times in less than 18 hours. Off to emerg we went on Saturday morning.. they monitored and re hydrated him (pedialyte). Sent us home as he had kept it all down. 
Sunday morning after 18 hrs of no puking we tried bread, nope that came up.. quite a few times.. soo off to emerg we went again. 4 hours later he was finally seen and hooked up to an IV (there were 40 kids ahead of us when walked in... not counting a few bigger emergencies). Canaan was such a trooper, slept on my lap and in my mei tai carrier. SOOO glad I still have it! After 4 hours of IV fluids we were finally sent home... and lo and behold today he is keeping food down! YIPEEEE! Hopefully on the mend and hopefully the other two don't get it. I think I am done with puke for now. And with sleeping on the twins floor so I can wake up and catch it. Although in sleeping in their room I didn't have to change any sheets!!!! 
Ok so this post was all about puke... hopefully next time it won't be!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment