Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Library Field Trip

Ok so I was pretty much in tears today. Took Trace to pre school. Twins got to stay with Granny which was nice. So we show up at the Library, Trace is fine... as we enter the smaller room that we are going to have circle time in he FREAKS OUT!  Tears in abundance, I am trying to calm him down, chat with him, sooth him anything... he cries for over 10 minutes before I give up and we leave. I have NO idea what is going on. So we head to the Safeway next door and pick up a few things for dinner while he calms down ( I am near tears ). Lucky for me Trace decided he was ok to go back in... and flipped the 180 and was super happy but I just don't get it.. Anxiety over a new place? Is he so overcome by his shyness that he is freaking out? Anyone else have kids like this?

Twins... total opposite, they walk into a room and run away from me half the time. They play (and not always together) and seem just fine. I just wish I could get into Trace's head and find out what is causing this....

No comments:

Post a Comment