Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Outnumbered....

To start this blog off I thought I would introduce myself... I am Tara... a daughter, sister, wife, best friend, and mother of three little men... (four if you count my husband). I have always been told that I would never have girls, which I thought was awesome. No frilly dresses, no pms, no leg shaving, teaching how to put on makeup, and all the other "fun" stuff that mommies of girls get to go through.

In 2007 I married my best friend... and in 2008 our first son was born... by Aug of 2009 I was 19 weeks pregnant and found out.. yup identical twin boys... guess I got my boy family after all (And my husband got his Forward line in hockey)! And then we went home... this was when I realized just how outnumbered I really was.

I have another blog that I started when I first got pregnant with my eldest Trace, but didn't think that the name was as relevant to our current life. So here I am starting a new one... a warning in advance, I am not a whitty writer, I write about what is going on in our lives, the silly things that my boys do and how they drive me bonkers DAILY! These stories may contain poop, puke, snot, mud, gunk, funny things that they say or do and everything else in between. I am hoping to keep up with this one and blog at least every other day. I want to be able to look back and go... THANK GOODNESS we are past that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment