Monday, January 16, 2012

Mommy vs Trace

Wow he is strong willed... this morning as I am drinking my coffee I find Trace DANCING in the kitchen... so I ask him "Trace do you have to go potty" Trace responds with "NO MOMMY" and proceeds to start crying. I am greatly confused by this and at the same time distracted by the dancing and penis grabbing going on... the kid obviously needs to pee... So I grab him and take him to the potty. There is some kicking, yelling and screaming going on as I sit him on the seat, more crying and hyperventilating happening as I tell him to pee... Then all of the sudden go figure he is peeing and not only that he pees for a while. Eyes full of tears he looks up at me once he is finished and says... "haha Mommy I DID have some pee in there..."
Huh go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment