Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whine vs Wine

For all of you out there that have a 3 year old I am sure that you have heard the whine... it is terrible, awful and no matter how hard you wish for it, it NEVER stops! And like most things once they realize that it has an affect on you they do it more and more.... and more. I have tried ignoring it, correcting it, sending him to his room, taking away toys, sending myself to my room. All fails... soooo I have decided that my first offense against Whine is wine... yummy yummy red wine. Just a glass with dinner a couple times a week is perfect! Trace's whine might not stop but for a little bit I get to sit back and enjoy that glass of wine and forget about it.
So to all those mommies and daddies out there... how do you deal with the whine factor???
Then there is the twins and the screaming factor... that is a whole other story.. maybe tequila???

2 comments:

  1. My gf has a 2.5 year old who just went through this. Even her mother who had 5 children was at a loss. They tried 'imitating him' so he could hear how terrible and annoying it is. . .he got it and stopped whining!
    Give it a try and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh and laugh! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete